Polyester wall-mounting enclosures
Thalassa PLM wall-mounting enclosures Safety & Low Maintenance Long-lasting and insulated material construction (Class II protection level from hazard)Monobloc wall-mounting enclosure made from polyester reinforced with fiberglass
WM polyester enclosures & accessories
- Body and door made from fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7032 colour. Same finish for all surfaces.
- 8 dimensions from 310x215x160mm up to 1056x852x350mm.
- Bosses for fixation points are moulded, inserts included.
- 2 locks with double-bar insert or 1 lock with 3 action points.
- Version with plain or glazed door.
- Version with metallic or bakelite mounting plate.
- ATEX black colour version, plain door.
- Total insulation suitable to produce class II assemblies.
- Degree of protection IP66.
- Impact resistance: IK10 for plain door version, - IK08 for the glazed door.
- Self-extinguishibility: HB40 classified and 960º test withstanding.
- Certification of compliance with IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL/CUL certification.
- Polyester plinths ZM 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm, for PLM75, PLM 86, PLM108 enclosures
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Polyester monobloc universal wall-mounting enclosure
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong : monobloc and IK10.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP66).
- Integrated canopy, assuring always the same quality.
- Reversibility for installation right or left door opening.
- Locking system is out the protected volume.
- Large door opening (180º).
- Suitable for quick installation of DIN rails.
- Easy door machining help thanks to the grid pattern on the back of the door.
- Abroad number of composition accessories.
- Abroad number of mounting systems, common with steel and Inox wall-mounting ranges.
- Chassis and accessories for modular distribution.
- Customise service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, locks.
Plinths ZM 200 mm
- Protection against the rise of water - best access - cable management
road & train, infrastructures, airports and harbors, including
> A good choice for harsh environments where
non-corrosive materials are required
Energy distribution and Control in Energy Infrastructures and Industry markets, installed indoor or outdoor use, in harsh conditions and environments and to avoid electrical risks.
ATEX version for potentially explosive atmosphere (surface areas).
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now