Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
The floor-standing enclosures are made from polyester reinforced with fiberglass, moulded by hot compression. High resistance to corrosion in harsh environments, it maintains its mechanical and insulation properties.
Floor-standing polyester enclosure
• No electrical contact risks.
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
• Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
• Can be used in a large temperature range.
• Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
• Halogen free.
• Light weight gives an easy installation.
• Long life lasting without maintenance.
• Strong against shocks.
• Version with canopy, for outdoor use, maintaining the quality of the seal.
• Version with 65mm integrated plinth and open lower part for easy incoming of cables.
• Large range of dimensions (40 dimensions!).
• Choice of doors (plain, ribbed anti flyposting surface, glazed).
• Several possibilities of installation (ground, on plinth, wall).
• Coupling possibilities thanks to modular dimensions.
• Locking system is out the protected volume.
• Abroad number of composition accessories.
• Mounting plates (metal or insulating material) or chassis for universal use or applications (VDI, modular distribution).
• Customized service: color, machining, mounting accessories, change of locks, enhanced depth.
• Combination of the 4 versions with the 3 types of door and rear door instead of panel.
Plinths ZM 200 mm
Protection against the rise of water - access - cable management