Thermostats maintain the temperature inside the enclosure and send a signal when certain defined values are exceeded:
- Maximum value (cooling action).
- Minimum value (reheating action).
Range of solutions
- 16 models.
- Temperature control: adjustable thermostats; single or double.
- Relative humidity control: adjustable or fixed hygrostat.
- Temperature and relative humidity control: adjustable hygrotherm.
- Certifications: cUR Listed
- Temperature and Humidity under control!
- Large range of temperature control.
- Small dimensions.
- Easily accessible terminals.
- High connection power.
- Low cost solution.
4 types of fixings (novelty):
- On 35-mm DIN rail.
- On Spacial profile.
- On VDI cross-rail.
- On mounting plate.
ClimaSys CC is normally used to maintain the correct temperature/humidity inside the enclosure by controlling fans, heaters, and/or alarms.
- Industrial automation and industrial control.
- Water treatments.
- Automotive industries.
- Electrical distribution
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now