Setup software for motor control devices for PCs
SoMove, the user-friendly setup software for PCs, is designed for setting up Schneider Electric motor control devices.
Available as a free download, it can save a significant amount of time when loading, duplicating or editing configurations on a drive or soft starter.
- LV AC Drives : ATV12, ATV312, ATV31, ATV32, ATV61, ATV71, ATV320, ATV600, ATV900
- Softstarters ATS22, ATS48
- Motor Controllers TeSys U, TeSys T.
It incorporates numerous useful functions for the device setup phases:
Its offline mode allows:
- Preparation of configuration files
- File management and storage (save to hard disk or CD ROM, copy, rename and send by email…)
- Print-out of the list of parameters
Its connected mode is used to:
- Configure, adjust, control and monitor the device
- Transfer configuration files between SoMove and the device
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now