Lexium ILT, ILP
Integrated drives for motion control, with two-phase stepper motor
Lexium ILP Integrated Drive
- Via RS 485 - Standalone solution with a programmable interface
Lexium ILT Integrated Drive
- Via Pulse-Direction
- Via CANopen interface
- Motor and electronics form a single, compact and small-footprint unit.
- 50% of space reduction in the control cabinet
- 40% decrease in wiring.
- Reduction of installation costs
- Simplification of the EMC concept
- User-friendly PC commissioning software
Lexium ILP, ILT are available
- in 4 flange sizes: 36mm, 42mm, 57mm and 85mm
- with DC and AC power supply
- with 3 communication interfaces (RS485, CANopen, Pulse-Direction)
For compact decentralised motion solutions
- The Lexium ILP, ILT Integrated Drives consist of a 2-phase stepper motor and electronics, ideal for machine builders who want an optimised motor with on-board electronics.
- The integrated electronics of the Lexium ILP, ILT reduce the potential for problems due to electrical noise by eliminating the cable between motor and drive.
- Electronics manufacturer
- Material handling
- Textile industry
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now