Machine control PAC
PAC for manufacturing processes
FeaturesWith the new Premium processors in the Unity range, there is no need to worry about restrictions…
- 5 IEC languages as standard: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL.
- High performance CPUs with 37 ns per instruction and up to 7 Mb of program
- High-level multitasking system
- A compact system (very high density modules) particularly at ease in extended architectures (distribution of 16 racks in real time without repeater)
- An extensive catalog of application-specific modules (safety, reflex processing, counter, position control, motion, weighing, data storage)
- New High End processors
- All Ethernet TCP/IP Transparent Ready services: IO scanning, Global Data, Web server, e-mail messaging, direct access to databases, TCP Open, Network Time Protocol, etc
- Numerous built-in ports: USB port, Ethernet TCP/IP port with Web server, CANopen or FIP master port, Modbus serial port
- The widest connectivity offer on the market:AS-Interface, Modbus Plus, INTERBUS or PROFIBUS DP
Winning products right across the boardMore flexibility and openness...
Premium offers unrivalled performance, reducing cycle times and avoiding any need for optimization, thanks to the integration of more diagnostics and production data, freedom of communication and access to generic programming.
- Complex and special machines
- Manufacturing processes
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now