Linergy TR Cable Ends (Ferrules) and Tools
Mark-able cable ends, insulated cable ends in dispenser pack, uninsulated cable ends and tools
The complete range of Linergy TR cable ends (ferrules) helps streamline all your electrical installations with three types of insulated cable ends -- markable, standard, or twin -- available in three different lengths. All cable ends are packed in easy-to-use dispenser pack or zippered bag.
- Various colors, sizes, and packaging
- Insulated mark-able, standard or twin
- Uninsulated and banded cable ends
- Three lengths available: short, medium, and long
- Packed in easy-to-use dispenser pack or printed zippered bags
- For cables up to 50mm²
BenefitsDispenser pack type of packaging improves working conditions:
- By simply pressing the sides, the dispenser releases the required quantity of cable ends into the receptacle, where they can easily be picked up.
- Releasing pressure on the sides stops the flow of cable ends.
- Facilitates storage by avoiding mixing cable ends of different sizes
- Identifies the c.s.a. of cable ends it contains
- Designed for controlled dispensing and automatic storage
- Cable ends can be easily picked up from the dish-shaped receptacle
- No need to use other marking accessories for cables.
- Rapid clip-on mounting of up to seven markers on each cable end
- AR1 markers available for special symbols, all letters, and digits in 10 different colors
- Material Handling
- Harsh Environment
- Conveyance Lines
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now