Magelis XBT GH
Advanced hand-held Panel
Schneider Electric’s Magelis XBT GH is enlarging the Magelis Advanced Panel range, providing mobility. Powered by Vijeo Designer and based on the same technology as XBT GT, this hand-held panel perfectly associates operability and safety.
The Magelis XBT GH hand-held graphic panel meets your demand for maximum safety, integrating the best components:
- Drop resistance in accordance with IEC 1131-2
- IP65 body
- Dead-man switch (3 Safety positions for operator protection)
- Key switch to secure the terminal start-up
- Emergency stop button, IEC60947-5-1 for machines requiring a safety level up to SIL3
- High quality VGA TFT analogue colour touch screen 5.7’’, 65 k colours
- 11 function keys with insert labels
- One hand carrying capability, left or right handed
- Lightweight (1 kg max)
- Dedicated soft cable (3 or 10 m) with a junction box
- Communication interfaces with Serial line, Ethernet, USB and CF slot.
BenefitsMobility, Operability and Safety!
One soft cable providing easy and fast connection
One portable graphic terminal to control and maintain securely your industrial applications
One safety control system integrating the best technology
- Industrial Machines
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now