itional load break air switch with power fuse protection for power distribution.
Square D’s HVL is the original open air switchgear for visual confirmation of load interruption. Power fuses provide short circuit protection. Interlocks ensure that the switch and fuse compartment remains closed until the switch is opened. NEMA 3R enclosures are available for outdoor applications.
View the Digest online catalogue.
HVL switchgear is a reliable power distribution product with field installations spanning over 60 years that permits trip/close operations of high power distribution switchboards.
Tried and true power protection.
- Open air switch: easy to understand and operate, manual charge handle
- Short circuit protection: power fuses for each phase
- Cost effective: low cost solution for service entrance disconnect
- Individual service entrance bays
- Multiple-bay lineups for main and feeder switches
- Unit substation primaries
- Multiple bay feeder lineups incorporated with Metal-Clad
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now