PowerPact H-Frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
A flexible, high-performance offer, certified to global standards for ratings from 15 to 150 A
The PowerPact™ H-Frame circuit breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits.
PowerPact Circuit Breakers Product Overview
PowerPact™ H-frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers give you the right combination of features and performance to satisfy circuit breaker requirements. They deliver unmatched design flexibility across the entire range of 15 A to 150 A offering the benefits of a flexible, modular circuit breaker.
- Available in 2-3 pole design
- Available from 15-150A at up to 600 Vac and 250 Vdc
- Interrupting ratings (AIR) include D-14 kA, G-18 kA, J-25 kA, L-50 kA and R-100 kA at 600 Vac and 20 kA at 250 Vdc
- Available in standard (80%) or 100% rating
- Common mounting holes, handle locations and trim dimensions across the range allow design standardization using PowerPact H- and J-frame circuit breakers
- Thermal magnetic: Circuit protection provided by individual thermal (overload) and magnetic (short circuit) sensing elements in each pole.
- Standard electronic: Adjustable overcurrent protection including long-time, instantaneous, and optional short-time.
- Ammeter: Adjustable long-time, short-time, instantaneous and optional ground fault protection is coupled with integrated current metering and maintenance indicators.
- Energy: Power and energy metering is integrated with exceptional long-time, shorttime, instantaneous, and optional ground fault protections. Beyond energy metering, this trip unit delivers many advanced functions including power quality (harmonics) measurement.
- Available with field-interchangeable trip units
- Common accessories across the range of PowerPact Moulded Case Circuit Breakers allow users to make late specification changes
- A wide range of field-installable accessories allows customers to reduce inventory without sacrificing flexibility
- Broad offering of operating mechanisms and ratings specifically designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
- IEC Style Rotary Operating Handles
- NEMA 9421 Door Mounted Rotary Operating Mechanism
- NEMA 9422 Flange Mounted Operating Mechanism in two styles – bracket mounted or cable operated
- Equipped with a unique snap-in terminal design that makes converting between busbar and lug options easy
- Easy to install, extremely versatile, a wide variety of terminal options include mechanical lugs, crimp lugs, power distribution lugs, and lug shields
- Available in Unit mount (lug-lug, rear, bus bar), I-line or Drawout constructions
- 2-3 pole automatic molded case switches available at 150A
- CSA C22.2 No. 5, UL 489 Listed, NEMA, NMX, VDE, BS, CCC, IEC certified and CE marked for global acceptance
How to videos
Mounting Shunt / Undervoltage Trip
Configuring Trip Units via Display
Installing Toggle Extension
Installing SDE Adapter Kit
Installing PowerPact™ Breaker into I-Line
- Reliable circuit protection for your application
- Flexible and simple offer, with proven performance
- Save time in electrical design, mounting, and wiring
- Tackle last minute changes: one-click field installable accessories and the widest range of operating mechanisms.
- Series Ratings with downstream Circuit Breakers
- World-wide availability
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Oil & Gas
- Water WasterWater
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now