Ideally suited for stand-alone systems in retail, office, institutional and industrial facilities, the 1000 level controller incorporates all the features of the 500 level controller plus the added functionality of a flexible time scheduler that eliminates the need for an external time switch. Scheduling capabilities of the 1000 controller exceed the capabilities of traditional mechanical time switches and energy management systems.
The 1000 level controller is available with an optional Johnson Controls compatible N2 (JCI-N2) interface. The NF1000G3N2 is a Johnson Controls Metasys® certified controller that provides many of the features of the 1000 level controller and communicates directly with Johnson Controls Metasys or Companion devices.
- Soft mapping for grouping branch circuits into zones that can be operated as a common group. Up to sixty-four (64) independent zone configurable for a single controller.
- Sixteen (16) on-board input terminations for connecting local control devices to operate individual zones.
- Sixteen (16) Independent input timers to provide a timed override capability.
- Sixteen (16) independently configurable time schedules, each having 24 separate on/off periods.
- Seven-day repeating electronic clock, temperature compensated to minimize clock drift.
- Thirty-two (32) special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Automatic daylight savings setbacks, leap year correction, thirty-two special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Blink notification to alert occupants of an impending ‘lights out’ command.
- On-board event log (viewable through PCS software).
- Breaker run-time counters for tracking burn-time on lighting fixtures.
- RS232/485 port for serial communications with other systems using industry recognized Modbus protocol, DMX512 protocol.
- Metasys Certified embedded support for Johnson Controls N2 protocol (optional).