Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker
The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 4,000 A / 40 kA / 200 kV BIL.
- Standard switching cycles: 25,000 (mechanically and electronically).
- Option to go up to 75,000 switching cycles (ECO breaker replacement program).
- Loose type circuit breaker.
- Full LV option list available.
- Meets IEC standards
Period: 18 months
- High number of switching cycles.
- Service support to triple the number of standard switching cycles.
- Easy access to all parts.
- Easy handling for operation and maintenance.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now