Outdoor vacuum dead tank gas-insulated substation circuit breaker up to 38kV
VOX is an outdoor dead tank circuit breaker that provides a reliable, cost-effective solution for outdoor substation equipment. The sealed-for-life, maintenance-free tank enables customers to reduce the cost of inspection and maintenance.
The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 2000 A / 40 kA.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage up to 200 kV peak full wave and 258 kV peak 2µs chopped wave.
- Rated for -40°C to +50°C (standard), -65°C to +55°C (option).
- No de-rating required for altitudes up to 10000 ft (3000m).
- Internal arc fault and seismic endurance tested.
- EPDM rubber bushings.
- Large CT housing
- Surge Arresters, VT or recloser configuration in option
- Meets IEC, ANSI/IEEE, BS, GOST, AS, GB regulations.
- Cost effective.
- Limited maintenance required.
- Sealed-for-life, zero gasket construction.
- Improved safety due to internal arc fault containment
- Easy access to the current transformer and control protection functions.
- Small foot print
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now