Gas-insulated switchgear with gas-insulated busbar for heavy duty applications up to 38kV.
GHA is UL listed and offers high ratings for 38kV applications. This robust, gas-insulated switchgear has a unique busbar system incorporating busbar link or B-Link technology which eliminates the need for gas handling on-site. This allows end-users to take advantage of the benefits of complete gas-insulation with a more eco-friendly solution.
GHA is compact and modular switchgear incorporating the reliability of vacuum circuit breaker technology with gas-insulation. GHA is designed as functional modules, which are connected using the reliable and innovative B-link connectors. This compact and reliable equipment is suitable for a wide range of applications, performs in highly polluted environments, and is designed to be installed next to a wall.
GHA by Schneider Electric Your Cost-Effective Medium Voltage Switchboard Solution
GHA. A Medium Voltage switchgear solution by Schneider Electric
- Rated voltage: 38kV
- Single and double busbar
- Insulation level:
- Power frequency withstand voltage: 80kV
- Lightning impulse withstand voltage: 170kV peak
- Rated current: up to 2500A
- Short time withstand current: 40kA / 3s
- Arc resistant: IEEE C37.20.7 Type 2B 40kA / 1s
- Module width: 600-1000 mm
- Intelligent Gas Density Information System (IDIS)
- CTs and VTs accessible outside the gas tank
- VTs are isolated with integrated grounding switch
Maximize safety and reduce space even for the most demanding applications.
- No gas handling during installation, extension work, or switchgear replacement
- Innovative fault-tolerant busbar link "B-link"
- Intuitive operating interface with active mimic bus
- Environmentally compatible through sealed-for-life design and easy to recycle system
GHA has been designed to meet the needs of indoor substations for heavy duty, highly polluted, and very sensitive applications including oil & gas, MMM, water/wastewater facilities, utilities, wind farms, and data centers. GHA is a reliable, economical investment for use in main-feeder and main-tie-main applications, among others.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now