Pole-Mounted Disconnector and Switch-DisconnectorEnd of Commercialization
Pole-mounted disconnector and switch-disconnector
FeaturesReliable switching equipment is key to ensure high quality power supply. TRF disconnector and TRLF switch-disconnector fit overhead network requirements in particular in very harsh environment conditions.
Disconnectors can be retrofitted on-site with an arcing chamber as well as a fuse carrier, earthing or auxiliary switch, or any other component.
- Rated voltage up to 36 kV
- Rated current up to 1250 A
- Rated short time withstand current (1 s): from 20 to 50 kA
- Number of mechanical operations: 1000
- Highly reliable even under harsh environment conditions
- High electrical features
- Motorization available
- Minimal maintenance required, all metal components are non-corrosive and insulators are made from high quality glazed porcelain
- Robust design
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now