Level II Indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Solution
Level II indoorEnd of Commercialization
Level II indoor
Schneider Electric’s indoor electric vehicle (EV) charging solution should be mounted indoors by a licensed electrical contractor. Our EV charging stations are specifically designed to withstand several hours of use on a daily basis. Advanced versions feature intelligent communication and smart-grid integration options.
- Input/output current: 30 A
- Input/output voltage: 240 Vac
- Enclosure type: indoor (NEMA 1)
- SAE J1772 compatible
- Cable length: 18 ft.
- Enclosure dimension (in inches): 9.53W x 12.73H x 4.36D
- Cable holder included
- Charging Access: unrestricted
- Integral ground fault interrupter set at 5mA that meets the UL definition for people protection
- Automatic recovery and restart after ground fault interrupt or main power loss
- Ground monitor
- User-friendly LEDs to display status like charging, detected fault, power, etc.
- Option to have advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now