Provides completely automatic lighting controls in a single integrated, space saving system.
FeaturesThe Square D® IPaCS Lighting Manager-Z10 product line is designed to provide completely automatic lighting controls in a single integrated, space saving system to save energy, reduce electrical costs, and maximize the efficient operation of lighting loads in the facility.
The Lighting Manager-Z10 provides standardized automatic lighting control capabilities based on time of day schedules and/or ambient light level measurements. The functions performed by the Lighting Manager-Z10 system replaces or eliminates the need for the following conventional controls:
- Mechanical timeclocks or electronic timers.
- Panelboard or multi-pole contactors.
- Operator controlled switches for lighting.
- Field wiring of multiple boxes and control systems.
Features of the Lighting Manager-Z10 include:
- Expandable up to 16 inputs and 10 outputs
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time (DST) adjustments
- Hard override for each controlled output with visual indication
- Program stored in an EEPROM flash memory
- Removable backup memory card for current program storage and easy downloading of upgraded programs
The Lighting Manager-Z10 is a UL Listed and is certified for compliance with CA Title 24 requirements for both Automatic Time Switch Control and Automatic Daylighting Control applications.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now