Linergy TR Terminal Blocks
Push-in type, spring type, and screw type terminal blocks
Linergy TR Terminal Blocks: The Expert's Choice for Reliability and Simplicity
FeaturesLinergy™ connection systems offer three terminal block technologies.
- The new push-in terminal blocks use the most cost-effective connection technique in the market. This technique drastically reduces wiring time and eliminates the need for regular re-tightening.
- Spring technology is a type of connection that requires limited maintenance and helps ensure the separation of mechanical and electrical functions.
- Screw technology terminal blocks are components which are well-known and widely used throughout the world and are suitable for the vast majority of connection applications.
- Fast and easy installation - Save time and money
- Multiple connection options - Quick and easy selection
- International standards and RoHS compliance - For world-wide use
- Extensive connection and test accessories - Installations are completed quickly, easily, and clearly labelled
- Material Handling
- Harsh Environment
- Conveyance Lines
- Complex and Special Machines
- Industrial Markets
- Assembly Lines
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now