Performed at any point for your UPS or cooling system lifecycle, regardless of your service contract status. On-demand services include part replacement services for batteries, parts, reactive time and materials (T&M), etc.
Protect your investment, prolong the life of your system, and reduce the risk of downtime while operating your critical applications.
FeaturesOn-demand services help you prevent potential problems before they occur, reducing or eliminating costly downtime, making your equipment more reliable, and operating to specification.
- Environmental inspection - In order to ensure that your system is installed in a suitable environment for optimal functionality, we will inspect the site for conditions that might damage your system, such as excessive heat or humidity.
- Experienced Certified Field Service Engineer - Our factory trained Field Service Engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service our products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today.
- Free firmware upgrades - Part of maintaining your system is ensuring the unit is operating with the most recent firmware version. Firmware upgrades are provided at no extra charge. All Preventive Maintenance contracts include free firmware upgrades.
- Functional verification - During each Preventive Maintenance visit, our Certified Field Service Engineers will run tests to verify your system is functioning correctly in all operational modes, stopping problems before they start.
- System cleaning - Cleaning your system of dust and grime accumulated during normal operation will extend the life of the hardware.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now