TeSys N Starters
Combining NEMA Robustness and IEC Compactness
TeSys N Starters are available in NEMA Sizes 00-7 for both non-reversing and reversing applications.
· High-density, space-saving design
· Common accessories across TeSys range to maximize convenience and reduce inventory
· Replaceable coils require no tools for easy installation
· UL Listed, CSA Certified, and CE marked
· Sizes 00-2 terminals offer IP 2X finger safe protection
· Reversing starters electrically and mechanically interlocked
· Pre-mounted on a baseplate with busbar interconnection for quick, simple installation
· Class 10/20 selectable Motor Logic solid state overload relays
· Snap-on front and side mount accessories for easy installation
Starters use Motor Logic solid state overload relays in Class 10/20 selectable with a wide 3:1 current adjustment range.
Starters with bimetal overload relays can be assembled using TeSys N contactors and TeSys bimetal overload relays for Sizes 00 through 2. Bimetal overload relays are available in Class 10 and Class 20 design, with and without single-phase sensitivity.
BenefitsTeSys N contactors conform to NEMA ICS2 standards and offer high reliability with long mechanical and electrical life TeSys N starters are available in NEMA Sizes 00-7 for non-reversing applications and NEMA Sizes 00-5 for reversing applications. These NEMA starters use common accessories across the entire TeSys family of NEMA and IEC products for simplicity and reduced inventory. Size 00-4 starters are available with a 24 Vdc control voltage.
Commercial Office Buildings
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now