Multi distribution switchboard
An economical, high fidelity and low footprint service entrance and power distribution solution for commercial, institutional and industrial applications.
The MDS is designed and manufactured exclusively by Schneider Electric Canada for the Canadian market. Due to its compact size and quick delivery time it is an ideal product for most of your electrical protection and distribution needs.
- Compact Size: only 14” deep
- Incoming via cable
- System voltage: 120/240, 208Y/120, 480Y/277 and 600Y/347 Vac
- Main rating ranges: 400A - 1200A
- Fault current rating up to 50kA RMS
- Systems: 1Ø3W, 3Ø4W or 3Ø3W
- NEMA Type 1 enclosure
- Certified and tested to CSA C22.2 No. 31
- Utility compartment as per Canadian Utilities requirements
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment, as per CSA requirements
- Main breaker options: Powerpact M, P and L
- MicrologicTM trip units available
- Distribution interiors in either NQ (240 Vac), NF (600 Vac) or I-Line (600 Vac)
- Customer Metering options: PM5563, PM8244
BenefitsThe MDS is a low-cost, fast delivery product. It offers you a compact solution to meet your service entrance and power distribution needs. Its wide range of integrated panels make it the ideal solution for the small to medium size commercial market.
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Office buildings
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now