Large Data Centers
Complete, modular physical infrastructure solution above 1 MW that is fast and easy to configure, deploy and operate
Over 10 Years and 1,000,000 Configurations
FeaturesStandardized or customized solutions and services for new builds, extending the life of an existing data center or building out your new private or public cloud.
- Know your usage - Delivers a robust set of tools to help collect, analyze and report on your cost and consumption at the macro or micro level, providing accurate, timely spend and usage information.
- Multi-vendor asset support - Provides support for multiple types of IT assets and hardware platforms.
- Web dashboards - Easy-configurable web dashboards showing data center key performance indicators, such as trending of data center parameters and capacity utilization
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Pre-engineered system - Allows for fast design and installation
- Modular design - Increases adaptability with an open architecture configurable to any IT environment.
- Standardized components - Reduces risk of failure, minimizes human error, and lowers mean-time-to-repair
- Customized report - All Assessment Services offer you a customized report, which may include the following: (1) power and cooling requirements to support the exisitng load, (2) thermal imaging, (3) computer-aided drawings, (4) descriptions of constraints, and (5) recommendations for increased efficiencies and capacity. The report provides you with the information you need to design your facilities for optimal performance, to extend the life of your equipment, and to ensure the highest level of network availability.
- Proactive monitoring - By utilizing customer-specific and global trending techniques, remote monitoring professionals can proactively identify and anticipate physical infrastructure threats before they occur.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now