High availability, ruggedized power protection for shipboard and other transportation applications.
Rugged solutions for demanding environments.
FeaturesMobile applications present their own unique challenges. Resilience to elevated levels of vibration, conformance to international maritime regulations, such as DNV, enhanced electric hazard protection and ruggedized enclosure are just a few features that are commonly required in mobile applications. APC by Schneider Electric offers customized solutions to meet the demanding requirements for marine, shipboard and other mobile applications.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now