Input/Output application module
The IO (Input/Output) application module for Powerpact and Masterpact circuit breakers
The IO module is a component of the ULP system and is compliant with the ULP system specifications. The ranges of circuit breakers compatible with the IO module are:
- Masterpact NW, NT circuit breakers
- PowerPact R-, P-frame circuit breakers
- PowerPact H-, J-, and L-frame circuit breaker
The IO module resources are:
- Six digital inputs that are self powered for either NO or NC dry contact or pulse counter
- Three digital outputs that are bistable relays (5 A maximum).
- One analog input for Pt100 temperature sensor.
Predefined applications add new functions to the intelligent modular unit (IMU):
- Selection by the application rotary switch on the IO module, defining the application with a predefined input/output assignment and wiring diagram.
- No additional setting by the customer is required.
The resources not assigned to the predefined application are available for additional user-defined applications
List of Predefined Applications:
- Cradle management
- Circuit breaker operation
- Cradle management and Energy Reduction Maintenance Setting (ERMS)
- Light and load control
User-defined applications are processed by the IO module in addition to the predefined applications selected. The user-defined applications are available on the IO module 1 depending on:
- The predefined applications selected.
- The IO module resources (inputs and outputs) not used by the predefined application.
The resources required by user-defined applications are assigned using the Ecoreach software
How to Video's
Smart Systems webinar
- Simple circuit breaker cradle management solution
- Wide variety of applications
- Consistency for Power and Molded Case Circuit Breakers (Masterpact™ and PowerPact™)
- DIN rail mounting device
ApplicationsPredefined and custom applications for Protection, Control, Energy management, Monitoring
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now