power and energy meters with wireless communication
-Electrical circuits and loads monitoring, through a combination of power and enerrgy metering with wireless communication.
Features-Designed to retrofit existing switchboards, and enhance energy efficiency of buildings in operation for many years, by:
- monitoring energy consumption, to detect potential savings.
- monitoring operation of the electrical system, to optimize service to the building occupants.
- PowerLogic EM4300 meters collect a broad scope of electrical data, from the distribution line they are fitted on.
- PowerLogic WT 4200-transmitters collect data from various meters (water, air, gas, steam etc.) with pulse outputs.
- Com’X 200 / 210 / 510 for Ethernet networks
- SmartStruXure Lite MPM for BACnet, EnOcean, CANbus networks
BenefitsInstallation time and therefore total cost of ownership is minimized thanks to:
- wireless communication
- attached flexible current sensors, immediately fitted around any cable or bar without disconnection. Power-off time to fit several, meters in a switchboard is a matter of minutes.
ApplicationsBroad scope of collected data make PowerLogic EM4300 of high added-value for
- energy management
- energy cost allocation
- electrical network management and supervision.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now