16 mm plastic signaling units
Pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights with plastic bezel Ø 16 mm
- Complete products
- Products for customer assembly using separate parts and common accessories.
- Circular, square or rectangular heads.
- Solder tab connections (compatible with Faston connection for contact function) or pins for printed circuit board connection.
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Certifications CE, UL, CSA, CCC.
- Pushbuttons with spring return
- Selector switches and key switches, 2 or 3 positions
- Mushroom head pushbuttons
- Emergency stops
- LED pilot lights « Protected LED », neon and incandescent bulbs
Combined functions (contact + light)
- Illuminated pushbuttons, flush push, spring return and latching
- Illuminated selector switches
Progress with confidence
Compact, the Harmony Ø 16 mm range is specifically designed for applications where the surface area is restricted.
This range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility.
The IP 65 degree of protection enables it to be used in all types of applications.
- Industry: Small finishing machines. Local and remote control panels.
- Buildings: Control boards, surveillance rooms, alarms.
- Tertiary: Laboratories and medical instrumentation. Transport. Small electronic equipment.
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now