QO Loadcentre Surge Protection
Plug-in SPDs for QO loadcentres
Plug-in SPDs for QO loadcentres that are installed internally within the loadcentre and are designed to protect the home’s electricalsystem and hard-wired appliances from surges.
FeaturesThe QO Surge Protection Advantage
Superior Performance: Square D brand QO loadcentre SPDs utilize high-energy circuitry that provides surge suppression from severe transient activity. Each MOV is individually fused.
Direct bus connection: Directly connected to the equipment bus, the QO2175SB delivers superior surge suppression performance by providing the shortest lead lengths.
Easy Installation: Quick plug-on device for use in a QO loadcentre. The SPD requires two adjacent mounting spaces.
Small footprint and cost: Compact and affordable surge suppressor
Warranty: The QO2175SB covers up to $10,000 in downstream connected equipment damages and is valid for a period up to 3 years.
Part number: QO2175SB
- Meets requirements of NEC Article 285
- UL and cUL Listed
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Listed Type 2 Surge Protective Device
- Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.11-1987 and CAN/CSA C223.1-87
- Use with Homeline load centers and combination service entrance devices
- LED indicator shows operational status of the unit
- Residential & Small Business
- Electrical Protection, Control, and Monitoring Solutions
- Whole home or building surge protection
- Solar for Residential
- Temperature Control
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Load Centers/CSED/Metering
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now