PowerPact B-Frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
Industrial circuit breakers, with ratings from 15 to 125A
PowerPact B circuit breakers – efficiency that clicks.
FeaturesPowerPact B-Frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers give you the right combination of features and performance to satisfy circuit breaker requirements. The product delivers unmatched design flexibility from 15 to 125A, offering the benefits of a flexible, modular, and easy-to-install circuit breaker.
PowerPact B Multistandard
PowerPact B brings thermal magnetic circuit protection in a compact size and offers a wide range of accessories, auxiliaries, and lug options:
- Available in 1, 2, 3, and 4-pole unit mount construction & 1, 2, and 3-pole I-Line construction
- Economical fixed thermal magnetic trip units from 15-125A up to 600Y/347 Vac
- Interrupting ratings include D-18 kA, G-35 kA, and J-65 kA at 480 Vac and D-14 kA, G-18 kA, and J-25 kA at 600Y/347 Vac
- Unit mount construction includes integrated DIN rail and traditional back pan mounting capability
- Best in class I-Line mounting for Square D Panelboard and Switchboard applications
- A wide range of field-installable accessories for more flexibility and less inventory
- Modular, easy to install, terminal options include patented EverLink lugs with or without control wire terminals, mechanical lugs, compression lugs, power distribution connectors, busbar connectors, terminal spreaders, and terminal shields
- Broad offering of operating mechanisms designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
- 2-3 pole automatic molded case switches available at 125A up to 600 Vac delta
- UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, CCC certified and CE marked for global acceptance
How to Videos
Mounting Shunt/Undervoltage Trip to Powerpact B-Frame Circuit Breakers
Replacing EverLink Lugs on PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breakers
Mounting Extended Rotary Handle to Powerpact B-Frame Circuit Breakers
Using Limited Torque Screws with PowerPact B-Frame Circuit Breakers
Mounting Padlock Attachment to Powerpact B-Frame Circuit Breakers
Opening the Hinged Cover on Powerpact B-Frame Circuit Breakers
PowerPact B – Easy Mounting
PowerPact B - EverLink
PowerPact B – Accessories
PowerPact B - Flexible Connections
PowerPact B – Reliable External Operator
BenefitsGreat things come in small packages. With 25% more capacity in less than two-thirds the size of legacy 100A circuit breakers, PowerPact B:
- Saves time in electrical design, mounting, and wiring. With integrated DIN rail mounting and built-in control wire terminals, your work clicks right into place.
- Tackles last minute changes. When they come up, be ready with one-click field installable accessories and the industry’s widest range of operating mechanisms.
- Provides fast startup and fewer call-backs. EverLink lugs combat cable creep and deliver a durable, long-term connection.
- Industrial Control Panels
- Commercial OEM
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now