Pressure Independent Valves and Actuators
Schneider Electric’s comprehensive global offer of PIBCV valves and valve actuators deliver optimal performance, reliability, energy efficiency and comfort in a wide variety of HVAC applications.
This innovative range of regulating valves not only ensures energy efficiency but lowers installation, balancing and commissioning time and cost.
FeaturesSchneider Electric’s Pressure Independent Balance and Control Valves (PIBCV) offer a full spectrum of sizes and models to fit any application. Occupant comfort is also optimized with precise directional and temperature control capabilities. This new PIBCV offer from Schneider Electric is technology that delivers efficiency at every level.
BenefitsDesign: Compact design integrates the valve, flow limiter and pressure regulator.
Selection: Selection is based on coil flow rate, eliminating the need for Cv calculations.
Installation: Modular design enables straightforward and error free installation.
- Performs a continual balancing function to maintain system performance at varying loads.
- Predictable flow throughout valve travel eliminates over-pumping and saves energy.
- Constant flow performance reduces actuator movement, hunting, and wear on the valve assembly.
- hydronic balancing in a wide range of HVAC applications
- Terminal units including Fan coils, Air handling units, and other air to water / water to water heat exchangers
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now