Harmony XALD, XALK
Plastic control stations, for Harmony XB5
Plastic control station for control and signalling units Ø 22 from the Harmony® XB5 range
FeaturesThese control stations are suitable for most common functions: start, stop, start-stop, emergency stop.
Complete stations, ready to use:
- XALD: complete stations are fitted with 1, 2 or 3 Ø 22 mm control and signalling units from the Harmony® XB5 range
- XALK: complete stations for emergency stop function (1 mushroom head pushbutton)
Stations for customer assembly, in order to meet specific requirements:
- Empty enclosures with 1, 2 ,3, 4 or 5 cut-outs for user fitting of Harmony® XB5 units
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA standards
- CE marking
- IP 65, NEMA 4 dust and damp proofing
- ”Protected LED” illuminated lens units
- Low-load electrical contact
- Screw clamp connection, pins for printed circuit
BenefitsHarmony, your winning style
Designed for industry and the service sector, this range of control stations combines simplicity of setup with compact size and flexibility.
It is ideal for applications requiring good resistance to chemical agents and/or double electrical insulation.
- Industry: food and beverage, chemical industry, paper mill, marine applications
- Service sector and infrastructure: energy distribution panel builders, food and beverage, car washes
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now