Supplementary circuit protectors for control circuits
Thermal-magnetic circuit breakers from 0.5 to 20 A for the protection of industrial equipment control circuits.
- 12 ratings are available, from 0.5 to 20 A, in single- pole (GB2 CB), single-pole + neutral (GB2 CD) and 2-pole (GB2 DB) versions. They have a magnetic tripping threshold set at between 12 and 16 In to withstand the current peaks generated by many industrial components.
- 2 ratings are available, 0.5 and 1A, in single-pole version. The magnetic tripping threshold is set between 5 and 7 In
- Protection and isolation in accordance with standards IEC 947-1, 947-2
- Certification IEC, CSA as supplementary circuit protector
- Easily fixing onto all types of 35 mm on symmetric and asymmetric rails
- Clear indication of “I” and “O” positions on the operators
- Tamper-proof device which requires no special maintenance
BenefitsCompact and simple to select, TeSys GB2 thermal-magnetic circuit breaker are only 15 mm wide for single-pole and 30 mm wide for 2-pole.
They are categorized according to their level of performance and functions: ratings, breaking capacity and accessories
ApplicationsSupplementary circuit protectors per UL & CSA
· Protection and isolation in accordance with standards IEC 947-1, 947-2
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now