Masterpact Circuit Breakers in Model 6 Motor Control Centres
Provides a greater level of protection in a smaller footprint.
Features a standard depth motor control centre structure, which eliminates both extra depth enclosures and associative transitional units.
The Masterpact® Circuit Breaker in Model 6 Motor Control Centres (MCCs) provides unique and exclusive features by combining the space saving, flexible Model 6 MCC platform with the feature-rich Masterpact NT and NW draw-out circuit breakers.
To best meet the needs of the global market, the Masterpact Circuit Breaker features a standard depth motor control centre structure, which eliminates both extra depth enclosures and associative transitional units.
The compartmentalized design of the Model 6 MCC provides a greater level of protection by preventing inadvertent access as incoming (line) connection, circuit breaker, bus (load) connections and horizontal bus are isolated from each other. The barriers between compartments also reduce the potential of objects (tools) falling onto the bus.
- Masterpact Circuit Breakers meet CSA C22.2 No. 5 / UL 489 standards
- Masterpact in Model 6 MCCs meets UL and CSA MCC standards
- Full-featured performance
- Compact footprint allowing full utilization of floor space
- Front and rear motor control centre alignment
- Rated for all AC voltage systems
- High short-time withstand bus bracing rating up to 100kA
- Front accessible compartments (includes line connections)
- Easy access to control and communication points
- Clearly visible circuit breaker settings and displays
- Field-installable accessories
- Optional arc flash versions are tested to the arc flash hazard risk category as referenced by NFPA 70E
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now