Model 6 Motor Control Centres with AC Drives
Motor control centre solutions incorporating Altivar AC drives.
The Schneider Electric Model 6 MCC with Altivar AC drives includes a wide range of enclosure options, ratings and standard keypad features.
The Altivar family of economical, highly flexible drives in an MCC optimizes space and cost savings while providing advanced technology and simple installation.
Two product tiers:
- Altivar 312 – ideal for low-feature, high-density applications, such as food and beverage, agriculture, and non-critical buildings markets
- Altivar 61/71 drives – ideal for high-feature applications, such as water/wastewater, oil and gas, data centre, and critical buildings markets
- 1-50HP @ 200/230VAC
- 1-500HP @ 460VAC
- 1-350HP @ 590VAC
Flexibility and Ease of Installation
- Optimized for high density -- up to six drives can be placed in one vertical MCC section with no location restrictions
- Modular design is easy to install, maintain, and upgrade
- Unit design minimizes exposure to live parts during maintenance while plug-in units can be removed
- Enhanced diagnostic functions, self-tests and customizable help screens reduce downtime and repair time
Quality and Advanced Technology
- Rated for up to 100 kA short circuit and meets UL & CSA MCC standards
- Optimized to limit temperature increases, which eliminates need to oversize unit
- Easy integration into automation networks: CANopen and Modbus communication ports or add-on cards for Ethernet, DeviceNet, Profibus and other protocols
- User-friendly door-mounted keypad display has online help, function keys, and can be customized (standard on Altivar 61/71, optional on Altivar 312)
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now