TMD2 Low Voltage Motor Control Centres
Motor control centre with IEC type motor starter components.
TMD2 motor control centres deliver quality and performance with a smaller footprint.
The Schneider Electric TMD2 motor control centre combines the benefits of a heavy duty NEMA structure with the features, modularity and size advantages of IEC starters.
- Standard Structure Height 90 inches
- Voltage Rating 208 through 600 volts; 3 phase; 3 or 4 wire
- Enclosure Type NEMA Type 1, Type 1 gasketed, Type 12 and Type 3R
- Optionally available in an arc resistant enclosure
- Horizontal Bus Rating 600, 800, 1200, 1600, and 2000 amps
- Horizontal Ground Bus Rating 300 and 600 amps
- Vertical Bus Rating 300, 600, 1000 and 1200 amps
- Bus Withstand Rating 42kA, 65kA, 85kA, and 100kA
- Optionally available as an intelligent motor control centre (iMCC) solution
- Plug-in Unit Shutters Manual (standard) and Automatic (optional)
All the performance with the added benefits of flexibility, modularity, size and value offered by IEC contactors and overload relays.
- Pulp & Paper
- Industrial Processes
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now