Square D® voltage and current transformers are field-proven in well over a million installations where accuracy, dependability, and long life are essential. Current transformers (CTs) and voltage transformers (VTs or PTs) are used for measurement and control of generation, transmission, and distribution equipment.
- High thermal ratings for short-time use.
- Most instrument transformers are UL and cUL Recognized per Classification XODW2, File No. E100570.
- Manufactured according to rigid Square D quality control standards.
- Extremely wide range of ratios available.
- Wide range of window sizes from 1.13 inch (28 mm) to 8.13 inch (206 mm).
- Applicable standards are ANSI C57.13 and CSA C13.
- Models feature strong, molded thermo-plastic cases.
- Molded plastic core jacket ensures rugged core-to-winding insulation.
- Low energy loss, grain-oriented silicon steel annealed for optimum magnetic qualities.
- Most models feature permanent polarity marks molded into the case and large, easy to read ratios are clearly marked on the case.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant mounting brackets are available as options.
- Most ratings are available from stock.
ApplicationsInstrument transformers are ideally suited in applications that include:
- Switchgear assemblies
- Motor controllers
- Over power transformer bushings
- Over circuit breaker bushings
- Current sensing
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now