Transformer Disconnects -
Transformer Disconnects mount inside or outside a control system enclosure and provide power to auxiliary, single-phase loads when the main three-phase disconnect is either ON or OFF.
The transformer disconnect is normally wired to the line side of the control panel's main disconnect.
Units consist of copper-wound transformers, a disconnect switch, and primary and secondary fuse blocks. All blocks are installed
in NEMA 1 or NEMA 12 enclosures.
- Applicable standards: UL, cUL, CSA
- The Square D disconnect switch is rated 600V, 45A, 100kA. The disconnect can be locked in the OFF position
- Multiple enclosure options to choose from: Standard NEMA 1, Mini NEMA 1, Compact NEMA 1 and NEMA 12
- Knockouts – conveniently located on NEMA 1 enclosures
- External mounting flanges with slotted holes for “hook and hang” mounting on NEMA 1 enclosures
- Ground Terminal
- 90° access cover stop
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now