NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starters
8539 / 8739 NEMA sizes 0-7 with award-winning PowerPact circuit breakers
NEMA sizes 0-7 with award-winning PowerPact circuit breakers, efficient long-lasting LED pilot lights and foam-in-place door seals
FeaturesSquare D NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starters offer unmatched reliability and flexibility for quick access and less install downtime. Plus, NEMA sizes 0-7 starters fit numerous commercial building applications.
· Built-in Quality—enjoy superior features like:
o Award-winning PowerPact eMCP circuit breakers that protect higher amp flow and offer greater in-field flexibility.
o Longer-lasting, energy efficient 30 mm LED pilot lights.
o Specially designed, pliable “foam-in-place” cabinet seals that protect from harmful outside elements providing a secure seal each time it’s closed.
· Flexible Fit—Accommodate standard 9070TF control power transformers allowing for a wide range of fits and easier modifications. NEMA size 0-5 Combination Starters use only 5 eMCP frames to meet many applications
· Easy Access—Streamline installation, wiring, maintenance and field modifications with convenient door-mounted pilot devices.
· Extra Protection—Relax knowing you can easily set eMCP dials to comply with NEC 430.52 allowing you to handle transient inrushes without tripping. Plus, enjoy extra circuit protection during motor acceleration.
· Expert Design—Operate smarter with the redesigned operating mechanism and disconnect switch that allow you to reset the overload without special tools. Also, the sturdy construction of the non-removable door helps ensure a safer, more secure starter.
· Seismic Tested—Rely on seismic-rated NEMA combination starters for critical applications like hospitals, water treatment facilities, data centers, schools, shopping centers, and convention centers.
BenefitsSquare D NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starters offer unmatched reliability and flexibility for quick access and less install downtime.
· Industrial Markets
· Commercial Office Buildings
· Building Automation
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now