High performance meters for mains or critical loads on HV/LV networks
PowerLogic power-monitoring units for HV and LV networks
FeaturesThe Series 4000 Circuit Monitor is available in two versions:
- CM4250 - Highly accurate and equipped with one of the most powerful processors in it's class, the CM4250 circuit monitor provides the power and functionality needed to control energy costs and increase power system reliability.
- CM4000T - Ideal for critical power and large energy users who cannot afford to be shut down, the CM4000T can detect and record transient voltages that exceed the voltage withstand of sensitive equipment.
- Detection and capture of voltage sags and swells
- Detection and capture of short transients — 0.2 µs (CM4000T)
- Flicker measurement per IEC61000-4-15, 2003 (CM4000T)
- Anti-aliasing filters to reduce metering error (CM4250)
- Measures interharmonics (CM4250)
- Power quality evaluation against EN 50160 standard
- Disturbance direction detection - Indicates whether a disturbance originated upstream or downstream from the meter
- Ultra-fast recording of electrical parameters every second, 100 ms, or every cycle
- Energy trending and forecasting
- Alarm setpoint learning — Patented feature, takes the guesswork out of alarm configuration
- Extensive onboard memory (up to 32 MB) to capture billing data, events, and waveforms.
- High speed Ethernet communications (optional) with server for HTML pages
- Alarm notification via email — Learn of problems fast
- Flexible I/O — Up to 25 inputs/outputs
- Highly accurate — IEC 60687 and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2S for energy
BenefitsMake sure you don't miss anything The PowerLogic Circuit Monitor CM4000 help you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a betterproductivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Extensive power-quality monitoring. Contract and load curve optimisation.
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking.
- Metering of other utilities.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now