Fault Indicator for Underground Network
Fault passage indicators for MV underground distribution networks
FeaturesPhase and earth, three phases Fault Passage Indicator (FPI) for local indication
- Flair 2xD:ammetric FPI, self powered by measurement sensors, integrated in MV switchgear or in wall-mounted box.
- Flair 279 et 219:ammetric FPI, powered by LV supply and/or battery, wall-mounted installation
- Flair 3XX:directional FPI, powered by LV supply and/or battery, wall-mounted installation
Communicating Fault Passage Indicator (FPI) for remote monitoring
- Flair 200C:Three-phases ammetric FPI. In addition to the traditional detection functions, Flair 200C integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission.
BenefitsReduce outage time and improve operation Profit from the 45 years of experience of a leader in fault passage indicators and telecommunication. With more than 400 000 units in operation, the Merlin Gerin's Easergy range is the guarantee of complete peace of mind.
- MV distribution substation
- Various options to answer any type of MV networks and monitoring applications.
ECOFIT - Modernisation of SwitchboardsModernisation offer refers to a partial or complete replacement of an old equipment by a new one. It aims to extend the electrical equipment’s life cycle and to enhance its availability and the operational reliability. Learn more on Ecofit
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now