Foxboro SCADA Software
Foxboro SCADA and IASCADA — world-class SCADA software packages for SCADA remote communications in the most demanding applications
Foxboro SCADA and IASCADA are advanced, world-class software packages that help provide SCADA remote communications in the most demanding applications. SCADA supports the EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS process automation system, while IASCADA connects to virtually any such system in use today.
Foxboro Evo™ SCADA is a world-class software system designed to enable SCADA remote communications in the most demanding applications.
The program is commonly used in combination with Foxboro or OEM hardware to create a Foxboro SCADA master station. This fully featured, secure master station enables higher-level applications to be added for enhanced management and operational effectiveness.
Foxboro Evo SCADA utilizes ArchestrA® standard application objects created across 40 years of SCADA system experience. The Foxboro® SCADA module includes SCADA-specific software application objects, display properties, data quality of object attributes and equipment tagging features. It supplies an unparalleled platform for operating SCADA systems with the Foxboro Evo system.
The software permits even large-scale SCADA systems to be built quickly using PC-based workstations, enterprise servers and high-speed LAN/WAN networking equipment. Engineering Foxboro Evo SCADA is simple, evolutionary and downtime-free. It offers a flexible structure and methodology to support ongoing, sustainable business decisions.
Wide-ranging operations improvements
• Drives standards and reduces engineering effort across multiple applications
• Creates higher business value for engineering and construction organizations by providing a unified operational SCADA architecture for automation and information management applications
• Provides the lowest cost of ownership in supervisory applications
• Simplifies and cuts costs associated with SCADA products and services, and with specific vertical industry solutions
• Enables users to create a cost-effective SCADA system and expand it as business grows, via scalable licensing
• Minimizes the risk of integrating platforms, applications, and expertise
• Significantly reduces engineering efforts on SCADA projects large and small
• Offers a unified operational architecture for automation and information management applications — creating higher value with integrated applications
• Cuts implementation and maintenance costs while realizingrapid deployment and startup — all via advanced control editors
• Provides integrated system management of all related equipment
• Builds scalability into core operational structures Supplies multiple historian synchronization using Wonderware Historian 11.0 and above in disaster recovery scenarios
- Oil and gas production supervisory control and data acquisition
- Oil and gas midstream supervisory control and data acquisition
- Examples: From gas production field to large –scale production transmission pipelines and multi-utility projects
- Quick integration with third-party drivers and solutions at any time
- Open software design with protocols and communications management objects optimized to integrate with other Foxboro and third-party SCADA products
- Flexible, highly scalable software architecture that connects to virtually any automation system or field device in use today
- Compatibility with Wonderware system platforms ASP2012 R2, ASP2014 and ASP2014 R2
- Device integration objects
Productivity enhancement features
- Unique component-object-based environment to capture equipment definitions and communications as templates
- SCADA application objects
- Industry application objects
- Redundant historian
- SCADA system manager
- Integrated security model with built-in capabilities to enable user authentication at every level of SCADA system
- DNP3 master protocol with secure authentications V5 and V2 (backward-compatible)
- DNP3 file transfer agent
- Disaster recovery via centralized virtual management using domain controller (optional)
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now