Building Automation & Control Systems
Discover our Building & Automation Products
Power Management Systems
Small Building Control
Valves and Valve Actuators
Network Infrastructure and Connectivity
- 42% of the world's energy is used in buildings.
- 50% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient building management systems.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings expected to be in use in 2050 have already been built.
- Only 25% of building costs are associated with capital expenses, while 75% of costs are used to operate a building over its life cycle.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of the available capabilities in their building management systems.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is waste.
- Case Studies The Edge
Schneider Electric provides building automation to help make The Edge the world’s most sustainable office building.
T-Mobile Arena – The Show Must Go On Creating an awe-inspiring event complex with EcoStruxure
EcoStruxure™ Building Overview EcoStruxure™ Building (formerly known as SmartStruxure) is an open, scalable, and secure collaborative Internet of Things platform that connects everything from sensors to services to unlock building value. Catering to all players in the ecosystem (building owners & real estate developers, system integrators, facility managers, and occupants), this innovative solution makes buildings - and the people within - work smarter by driving efficiency, comfort and productivity.
The Edge – New World of Work
EcoStruxure Building solution helps make The Edge the most sustainable office building in the world.Learn More
Drowning in data?
Try applying best practices for using KPIs to manage power system reliability.Find Out How
Allagash Brewing Company
Temperature control is critical for quality brewing and in areas where beer is stored while awaiting shipment.Learn More