Connectivity Is the Key to Reliability, Up-time, and Sustainability
The Masterpact MTZ air circuit breaker helps you avoid surprises by giving you access and control of your operations in a variety of ways that best suit your needs and application. With secure wireless connectivity at the local level, you can connect to, upgrade, exercise, and maintain individual circuit breakers. With networked solutions, you can collect data, receive alerts for maintenance and make use of enterprise-wide connectivity to manage your operation more efficiently and securely.
- Wireless Connections
- Connect via wireless, or locally with Bluetooth® and NFC connections
- Review status via smartphone: self-diagnosis, load levels, alarms, protection settings
- Review energy consumption, power quality, phase balance, and health status
- Review locally in the electrical room on the Micrologic X display, on your smartphone, or on an installed display monitor
- Comprehensive Crisis Management
- In case of a trip, restore power quickly and outside of the arc flash zone using your smartphone
- Key event data is saved on trip and accessed via NFC connection, even without power
- Root cause explanation and step-by-step instructions for circuit breaker re-closing and power recovery, with digital modules: Waveform capture on trip event; Power restoration assistant; Masterpact operation assistant
Remote Supervision and Notifications AnywhereGet real-time alerts and self-diagnosis including event type, severity level, and time stamp. Assign pre-configured alarms to a specific a email or text. Review status anywhere with collaborative maintenance logbook, including periodic inspection and response to alarms. Receive predictive maintenance information with easy-to-interpret data.
Supervise remotely with the software and services below:
- Increase Safety With local or remote operations
Because Masterpact MTZ circuit breakers can be operated remotely via Bluetooth, operations can occur outside of the arc flash zone. Change the trip curve of the circuit breaker, or engage or disengage ERMS remotely. NFC allows access to stored breaker data even when the power is off.