Right contract. Right supplier. Right time. Every time.
You know choosing the right contract, the right supplier and the right timing is a complicated process. Whether you rely on energy procurement pros in-house or the guidance of an energy manager, at the end of the day you want the same thing: peace of mind your organization is in the most advantageous energy contracts.
Improving Your Business
Our energy experts continuously monitor energy supply market drivers to identify savings opportunities on behalf of our clients. As market dynamics change, our special market updates help you balance energy savings opportunities with any associated risks. We negotiate your supply contracts with the unique leverage that is the result of managing thousands of sites and billions in combined energy spend.
Why Schneider Electric?
- Focus on market timing to capture attractive market pricing
- Facilitate a robust procurement process and leverage market buying power
- Achieve savings through market timing, price negotiation and advantageous contract terms for clients
Difference You Deserve
- Best-in-class modeling of commodity markets using in-depth market intelligence
- Virtual aggregation creates substantial buying leverage
- Unparalleled procurement capabilities in global markets
Extracting value from all of your sourcing options is a difficult task. Often, the commodity purchasing transaction is at the end of the process, but real energy savings begin in the early planning stage. Your energy management strategy sets the stage for cost savings and certainty that extend well beyond sourcing. Savings opportunities from regulated charges, utility rebates and energy invoice reconciliation are waiting to be uncovered.
Receive customized recommendations based on your strategy and risk tolerance
Review market updates that outline buying opportunities
StruxureWare Resource Advisor
Access the most advantageous contract through our competitive RFP process
Minimize your credit requirements with our credit negotiation services
Contract that protects and you, not the supplier