- Catalogue Customer Training Solutions for Electrical Distribution & Automation and Control
Find the right electrical distribution and automation and control training solutions for your specific needs.Read more about Customer Training Solutions
- Handout Increase operational excellence with real world skills that transfer to the plant floor.
Schneider Electric recognizes the importance of training, research, and development. Learn why you should choose Schneider Electric Customer Training in our handout.Read more about how to increase operational excellence with real world skills that transfer to the plant floor.
- Our Schneider Electric Customer Learning Center Learn more about Our Schneider Electric Customer Learning Center
Flexible and Cost Effective Training SolutionsExplore the Schneider Electric learning communities for schedules and locations near you.
Why work with Schneider Electric
Customized training solutions for your specific needs.
If attending a scheduled course is a problem or if you need a specific type of training not offered as a scheduled course, a customized on-site course may be an option. Our trainers can provide on-site training of a standard course, tailor a course based upon selected modules from several standard courses, or develop a custom training course based on your application,specific hardware, or other system requirements.
Expert instructors who make the difference.
Schneider Electric instructors are all experienced in their areas.In addition they know how to teach. Their expertise is completed with a solid experience in the field, allowing them to be in close contact with trainee concerns and preoccupations.
- Virtual classrooms provides information live through the use of multimedia, internet and video conferencing methods.
- Expert instruction directly from manufacturer ensures accurate,up-to-date material.
- Professional simulation equipment ties classroom toreal-world applications
- Hands-on training maximizes skill set building.
- Regional training centers located through out the country minimizes travel costs.
- Optional on-site instruction can bring an entire department up to-date at minimal per-student cost.