Reduce ongoing ownership costs
Our formula for a successful Main Automation Contractor (MAC) project: combine a deep engineering perspective with rigorous project management, supported by innovative technologies and delivered by dedicated experts.
- $56M Amount saved after one month of a reduced system schedule, while still achieving planned quality
- 30% Cost savings through improved, streamlined processes
- Our broad, most integrated portfolio. Ranked #1 for Safety and ESD Systems, and #2 for Simulation and Optimization Software
Benefits and features
- Project risk management is a collaborative process between end user, vendor and EPCs
- Operator Training Simulators (OTS) decrease operational errors and plant shutdown frequencies through effective plant and process simulation
- Close integration with EPCs through engineering tools shortens design phase by 1-3 months and reduces project rework
- Leveraging OTS for controls Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) reduces time consumed for FAT by 2-4 months and minimizes onsite reengineering efforts
Get in touch for supportContact our Customer Care Center to learn more about the right services for your business.