Upgrading your control system is easier than you think
- A DCS upgrade lowered one hydroelectric plant’s costs by half, and reduced downtime from weeks to just days.
- Controls upgrade saved a steam plant $400,000 within the first two months and more than $1M during the year.
- Upgrading to a reliable and accurate process automation system helped one plant minimize eliminated human error, improved worker safety and enhanced overall product quality.
- After modernizing control and safety systems, one chemical plant increased productivity by almost 25% without adding personnel.
- Maximum return on DCS upgrade with minimum operational disruption and risk, enabled by our 100+ years of control system experience
- Maximum utilization of existing assets, thanks to scalable plug-in migration solutions for all leading DCS systems
- Smooth progression through the design, build and operate phases enabled by our unparalleled global execution capabilities and real world experience
- Increased process safety, cybersecurity and operational integrity, through safety technology, consulting teams and proven reliable technology