- The Data Center Life Cycle
Life can be hard but running your data center doesn't have to be-- at least when you use Schneider Electric's Data Center Life Cycle Services.
- White Paper: Learn the top 10 mistakes to avoid in data center operations
How can you avoid making major mistakes when operating and maintaining your data center(s)? The key lies in the methodology behind your operations and maintenance programRead this White Paper
Integrated Facility ManagementReduce OpEx, avoid unplanned costs, and increase uptime throughout your data center’s life cycle
Facility OperationsFull-time, On-site Personnel
A highly evolved program with a focus on emergency preparedness and response allows you to focus on your core business. Find Out More
Vendor managed servicesScheduling and Coordination
Your single point of contact handles the scheduling and dispatching of preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance services.Find Out More
Managed maintenance servicesReduce Risk of Error
All preventative, corrective, or emergency maintenance services conducted at your site are offered with strict adherence to standard and emergency operating procedures. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
Why Schneider Electric?
Only our comprehensive approach combining technical expertise and insight from rack to row to room to building can increase performance, reliability, efficiency, and safety throughout your data center’s life cycle.
Our group of technicians have specialized data center experience. We use standardized best practices and proven methodologies to leverage automation tools and repeatable processes.
- Reduced OPEX: Progressive reduction in normal operating expenses such as maintenance contracts, consumable materials, and power consumption.
- Cost Avoidance: Reduction of unplanned costs due to service interruptions, equipment repairs, SLA violations, and customer dissatisfaction.
- Increased Uptime: Improvement in equipment reliability and systems availability through change and quality management principles.
- Program Standardization: Consistent service delivery with the ability to develop comparative metrics as well as scale and replicate services.
- Continuous Improvement: Formalized process improvement, resulting in improved efficiency, quality, and profitability.
- Experience: 15 years in maintaining and operating critical facility systems.