- The next 10 years will bring significant shifts to the delivery of education as a result of latest technology advances.
- Capital and operating investments for campus facilities have fallen and remain below FY 2009 levels
- Costs continue to rise close to 2% each year across the nation for colleges and universities
- As enrolment increases, violent attacks on-campus increase
- Energy costs account for approximately half of a universities operating costs
- Creating an Efficient Campus
Maximize energy efficiency and security with an integrated university infrastructure.Learn more.
- Create a sustainable, high-performance university campus Learn more.
- Predictive Maintenance Strategy for Building Operations: A Better Approach Learn more.