- Watch the Video
Discover comprehensive solutions for your upstream operations
- Chevron changes the game with dynamic simulation software
Operator Training Software, SimSci DYNSIM from Schneider Electric, helped Chevron move from one control system to another without any downtime or negative safety impact. DYNSIM saved 2-3 weeks of commissioning time and was well-received by the operators.
- A leading oil production organisation in South America
Centralised and efficient production operation managementRead more
Our Solutions for Onshore ProductionMaking energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Smart O&G Field – OnshoreBy optimising resources, increase production efficiency up to 5% while maximising recovery Find Out More
Solutions for safe, efficient processing and measurement of Oil & Gas in the well fieldFind Out More
Asset Modeling and SimulationAn integrated and manageable view of the entire asset from engineering through realised production Find Out More
Energy Management & Control Systems - EMCSEnergy management with intelligent fast load shedding and dedicated connectivity for process control Find Out More
Secure powerSecure power protection for the oil and gas industry. Find Out More
Field ServiceIncrease efficiency, improve reliability and enhance safety across all systems of your facility's infrastructure.Find Out More
Business and operational intelligenceCollaborate by making the field visible to the enterprise, and the enterprise visible to the field. Find Out More
Condition monitoring and mobile asset trackingA cost-effective strategy for monitoring remote, non-instrumented assets. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
Make better decisions Schneider Electric provides solutions that can monitor, control, and optimise your assets while providing the operational insight for quick decision making.
End-To-End Solutions Schneider Electric provides expertise in process automation and electrical infrastructure plus a full range of services to support your projects.
- Schneider Electric effectively addresses more than 80% of the onshore production and operation market
- Worldwide coverage through our expertise and engineering solution centers
- 5,000 Oil and Gas specialists worldwide
- 1,000+ installations around the world are already protected by our energy management and control solutions
- 600 million+ hours process plants worldwide have run without failure on demand thanks to our safety solutions