As a facility owner you are ultimately responsible for the safety of your site for both employees and contractors, and you need to have a comprehensive approach to the policies and practices around your company’s electrical safety.
Schneider Electric provides strategies and solutions that will help you mitigate the hazards caused by arc flash and ensure the safety of your operation, including arc flash analysis, safety training, equipment upgrades, monitoring systems, and arc flash resistant power systems.
- Electrical hazards are a significant safety and financial risk for electrical workers and their employers
- While the threat of shock and electrocution has long been recognized, arc flash and arc blast hazards have only fairly recently been incorporated into electrical safety standards
- Schneider Electric is a recognized leader in promoting electrical workplace safety and in helping companies comply with the requirements of local safety standards
- Schneider Electric Services provides a variety of arc flash mitigation solutions and services for any brand of electrical equipment
- For over 100 years, Schneider Electric has been a market-leading manufacturer of electrical distribution equipment, circuit protection, power equipment, systems and services
Improved equipment productivity